A tavalyi tanév folyamán a Tanárképzők Szövetsége együttműködött az Inclusion4Schools H2020 projekttel, közös konferencia is megvalósult.
Ezért is ajánljuk az alábbi programot:
The Inclusion4Schools H2020 project is organizing 28-29 November 2023 a Community-centred Approaches and Practices in Education – Inclusion4Schools International Conference 2023 to bring together researchers, practitioners, civil society organisations, journalists, and policy-makers to discuss the challenges and opportunities of education to reverse inequalities, to interpret existing narratives, national competences and European initiatives to present good practices resulting from different projects, and also to inform political decision-making processes. This event offers a rare opportunity to engage with various stakeholders across Europe.
Challenges the conference will address:
- Science for Society to Reverse Inequalities and the Practitioners of Inclusion
- Pioneering Policies & Practices Tackling Educational Inequalities in Europe
- Clustering between projects and initiatives to reverse
- The practitioners of inclusion; science for society navigating barriers and inverting disparities
- Educational Common Spaces; Passing through enclosures and reversing inequalities
We invite you to the event. The participation is free of charge.
The conference will take place in CEU Auditórium, 1051 Budapest, Nádor utca 15.
on the 28th and 29th of November 2023.
The agenda is available HEREThank you very much for expressing your interest in taking part at our international conference.
This is also a kind reminder to those of you, who have not registered yet, please, register through this form.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and to seeing you all soon!
The RCISD Inclusion4Schools team